Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Where ya been?

We've been all over - and really not on the computer. I have a ton of pictures to post, but due to our lack of technology and lack of high speed Internet, in order to post pictures I have to go to a spot where I can access free high speed. I hope to do that soon - maybe today.
We're on break from school right now and loving the relaxed schedule. J. had back to back parties yesterday and T. went to work with Dad. A. had a great time digging ditches around the property - for a huge/dangerous air soft course. I am forcing the kids to make gingerbread houses today -- well, forcing one of the kids, the other two are happy to oblige! I am going to allow them to shoot them or blow them up or whatever they choose - after I take a picture.
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment